Shane’s 2023 Elite Hockey Goalie Camp Provides A
Ultimate Experience For The More Advanced Goaltender
July 31st, 2023 – August 4th, 2023 located at Alpha Complex, Harmarville, PA
- 9:00 -11:00 On Ice
- 11:00 – 11:30 Undress
- 11:30 – 12:00 Bus To Legends
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 Classroom
- 2:00 – 3:00 Off Ice
- 3:00 Back To Alpha
Friday 9:00am to 12:00 Camp Over
- 15 years and above
On Ice Training
- Shot Preparation
- Blocking vs. Reacting
- Blocking Saves
- Reacting Saves
- Butterfly Slide
- Lateral Adjustments
- Post Save Rotation
- Post Save Response
- Puck Handling
- Game Situations
- Core Strength (Abdominal and Lower Back)
- Lateral Speed, Quickness, and Explosiveness
- Total Body Conditioning
- Hand/Eye Coordination
These principles will be taught through the use of agility ladders, bands, abdominal and lower back exercises, plyometrics, endurance drills, and dynamic and static stretching.
- Angle, Square & Depth – Shot Preparation
- Blocking Tactics
- Reaction Tactics
- Advanced Game Situations
- Injury Prevention
Camp Attendees Receive
- Camp Jersey
- T-shirt and shorts for off-ice workout
Housing And Meals
- Shane has availability for 8 goalies to stay over at his house. Please contact Shane for more information if you are interested. 412-443-9746
- Lunch included
- Transportation from rink to off-ice activities provided
- A non-refundable down payment of 50% is due at the time of registration
- A post dated check for July 1 of the remaining 50% is also due at with registration.
- Due to limited space no refunds will be given.
Shane’s Elite Residential Goalie Camp caters to the serious and dedicated goalie, aged 15 years and above playing AAA hockey, who wants to take his or her game to the next level.
Conducted in a pro-like atmosphere, the elite camp consists of two hours of on-ice training per day with a 3:1 student to instructor ratio taking the advanced goaltending concepts from the residential camp and adding post save rotation; advanced rebound control; post save response; puck handling; and advanced game situations – all the techniques and concepts required to become a complete goalie.
One hour per day of off ice training reinforces the total body conditioning concept and allows goalies to gain new insights and information on training techniques that can be used during both the regular season and off season in order to maximize injury-free peak performance.
Shane’s one hour per day of classroom training at the elite camp focuses on all the necessary goalie techniques and concepts while also encouraging open discussion on advanced game situations, injury prevention and nutrition.
Shane has room for 8 goalies to stay at his house. If you’re interested contact Shane for more information. 412-443-9746