For more information call: 412-443-9746
June 19th-June 23rd at Canlan Ice Sports Romeoville, IL ($950.00)
July 10th-July 14th at Alpha Complex in Harmarville, PA ($549.00)
July 17th-July 21nd at Ice Castle in Castle Shannon, PA ($549.00)
July 24th-July 28th at Baierl Ice Complex in Warrendale, PA ($549.00)
August 7th-August 11th Center Ice Arena Delmont, PA ($549.00)
Hockey Goalie Camps-Daily Format 9am – 3pm
- 3 hours of on ice training
- 1 hour of off ice training
- 1 hour of classroom instruction
Hockey Goalie On Ice Training
- Shot Preparation
- Butterfly – recover with proper leg
- Mobility while Down
Hockey Goalie Off Ice Training
- Core Strength (Abdominal and Lower Back)
- Lateral Speed, Quickness, and Explosiveness
- Total Body Conditioning
- Hand/Eye Coordination
These principles will be taught through the use of agility ladders, bands, abdominal and lower back exercises, plyometrics, endurance drills, and dynamic and static stretching.
- Angle, Square & Depth
- Blocking Tactics
- Reaction Tactics
- Game Situations
- Equipment Care & Maintenance
Things to bring to camp
- Full equipment
- Gym clothes & tennis shoes
- Lunch (no lunch available to buy)
- 2 tennis balls & 1 jump rope
Pennsylvania Camps $549.00
Romeoville, IL Camp $950.00
A non-refundable down payment of 50% is due at the time of registration
Due to limited space no refunds will be given.
Hockey Goalie Camps are open to ice hockey goalies of all ages and gender.
Space is limited in each camp. Goaltenders are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
All participants will receive a Reebok goalie jersey.